About the portal
This web portal contains a collection of resources supporting the study of Ukrainian:
- A Taste of Ukrainian - materials providing a taste of what it's like to start learning the Ukrainian language
- Read Ukrainian! - self-access materials designed to support the acquisition of reading skills in Ukrainian
- Ukrainian Words - supporting the acquisition Ukrainian vocabulary
- Dealing with stress in Ukrainian - a guide to the acquisition of correct patterns of stress in Ukrainian, aimed at learners of all levels from beginners to advanced
- Communicative Ukrainian for Research and Fieldwork - a course of Ukrainian language materials for postgraduate students and others undertaking fieldwork in Ukraine or a Ukrainian-speaking environment, or research requiring work with Ukrainian language speakers or resources
- English-Ukrainian Reference Guide to English Law - a resource for English-speaking learners of Ukrainian who have an interest in the law, and for Ukrainian speakers with an interest in English law
The Support section contains supporting information relevant to the study of Ukrainian.
The UK info section contains information relating specifically to the United Kingdom (where the portal has been developed).