4.1 - Introduction to Unit 4
If you've completed Exercise 3.6A successfully, you've made a start to reading and understanding simple sentences in Ukrainian. In this unit you will be introduced to a wider range of sentences. The grammar needed to understand these sentences will also be presented.
On completion of Unit 4 you should be able to understand straightforward language for the following:
- indicating objects
- saying where people, places and objects are
- describing professions and occupations
- saying what should, may and can be done
- using the verb "to be" in the present tense
- describing events in the future.